Dissatisfied with the way your teeth look, feel, or function? A teeth makeover is within reach when you rely on the expertise and gentle dental care from Dr. Charmaine Johnson’s team at Premier Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale.
Create a Smile That Feels Great
Some people are uncomfortable all the time because their teeth are misaligned, they grind their teeth, or they have serious deterioration. All these problems can be corrected with a customized teeth makeover and treatments like:
- Invisalign: Ready to straighten up your smile in a discreet way? These clear trays are personalized to your mouth and can put all your teeth into alignment in about a year, sometimes less.
- Mouth guard: If you grind and clench your teeth, you can suffer major dental problems like gum recession, worn enamel, and more. A simply customized appliance can stop the pain and damage in its tracks.
- Full-mouth rehabilitation: A broken-down smile can be rebuilt from scratch through full-mouth rehabilitation. This treatment is designed for patients who are missing teeth or need multiple dental restorations to repair their smile.
Make Your Teeth Function Better
You may not have any aesthetic complaints about your smile, and that’s great, but if your teeth aren’t functioning properly, you have pain when you bite or chew, or you’re worried about your teeth deteriorating if you accidently bite down too hard, then you certainly aren’t comfortable or happy. You may be a good candidate for treatments like:
- Gum disease treatment: Sometimes, the discomfort you feel in your mouth is caused by burgeoning gum disease. You want to get this condition diagnosed and treated immediately before it wreaks havoc on your oral health and threatens the health of your teeth.
- Tooth-colored fillings: Tooth-colored fillings take care of more than just cavities. If you have a cracked or chipped tooth, gapped teeth, or silver fillings, this composite alternative is the right repair for creating a stronger, healthier tooth that completes your smile.
- Porcelain crown: When you have a seriously compromised tooth that is making you worry about its stability in your mouth and how its damage is affecting neighboring teeth, a customized porcelain crown will cap that problem tooth and give you a robust smile once again.
Improve the Appearance of Your Teeth
There are so many options for a cosmetic teeth makeover. No matter what you dislike about the appearance of your smile, it can be corrected, adjusted, or completely revamped. The only requirement is that your teeth and gums be healthy before any of the following procedures get underway:
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are the be-all, end-all of cosmetic dentistry treatments. The super-thin porcelain shields are customized in color, size, shape, and length and carefully bonded across your front teeth to deliver a complete, natural-looking smile that makes you look like a VIP.
- Cosmetic gum recontouring: Tired of your gummy smile? Embarrassed to smile because all people see are gums and not teeth? Cosmetic gum recontouring is the solution to this problem. This gentle laser treatment removes unwanted gum tissue, exposing more tooth enamel and giving you a whiter, bigger, more beautiful smile.
- Teeth whitening: Anyone who wants the quick, fast, easy way to a whiter smile is wise to invest in professional teeth whitening. Whether you opt for the one-hour in-office whitening or take-home whitening trays, the result is a smile that is multiple shades whiter, making you feel multiple times better.
Get a Teeth Makeover at a Fort Lauderdale Dentist Near Me
Every teeth makeover is personalized to you and your unique oral health needs, concerns, and goals. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Johnson and her team at Premiere Smile Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to discuss what you envision for your smile and get on the road to a fresh, new you.